Request for information
RA Law "On Freedom of Information"
RA Law on Freedom of Information, Article 7 - Ensuring Access to and Publicity of Information
1) works and services implemented (subject to implementation) for the public;
3) forms for written inquiries and the instructions for filling them;
4) staff list, as well as officials' names, surnames, education, profession, position, work phone numbers, e-mail addresses;
5) hiring procedures and vacancies;
6) the impact on the environment;
7) public events programs;
8) the order, date, time and place of reception of citizens;
9) pricing procedures, prices (tariffs) in the field of works and services;
10) list of available information and procedure for its use;
11) statistical and summary data on requests received, including grounds for refusal;
12) the sources of processing or obtaining the information set forth herein;
13) data of the person authorized to clarify the information set forth herein.